No, eating and drinking are not permitted at Madame Tussauds. All guests will be asked to finish any food or beverages before entering the attraction. Concessions (i.e. soda pop, candy, water, juice, etc.) are sold in the attraction.
Articles in this section
- Do you have toilets/restrooms?
- Can I take food or drink into Madame Tussauds San Francisco?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Can I pay by check?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Madame Tussauds San Francisco?
- Is there an ATM machine at Madame Tussauds?